Monday, February 24, 2014

Comforting Words

I am posting this card today with a dear friend in mind. She mentioned recently that it was the anniversary of her Dad's passing. I added that her memories would always be in her heart, as are mine. This card is very fitting, so I post it with eternal and loving memories of my own family members who have passed.

The patterned paper is from Laughing Lola, as is the Gold cardstock matting the stamped image. The stamped feathers, in Lagoon ink, are from the set of the same name. The sentiment is stamped in Black ink and is from, Big Hug. I added the chevron shapes from Wooden trinkets and elevated the stamped image on foam squares.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Laughing Lola
Stamps: Feathers; Big Hug
Cardstock: White Daisy; Laughing Lola Gold
Ink: Lagoon; Black
Embellishments: Wooden Trinkets


4 comments:

  1. great card--love the masked feathers.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Marie said, awesome job masking those feathers for a beautiful card. Those sympathy cards can be hard to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a loving gesture, Nancy. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!