Monday, February 10, 2014

You ARE the One!

I you live with me in BEAUTIFUL British Columbia......
Happy Family Day!

I liked NEW Ivy Lane paper when I saw it in CTMH's new Idea Book. When I received the paper and saw this rich coloured pattern paper.....I was hooked! I would love to wallpaper my craft room with the both patterns on this card!
I started with a Colonial White card base, then added Smokey Plum cardstock. I was test cutting screens with my Artbooking cartridge and cut this one at 2". I had to cut off one row of of the pattern to make it 4" long rather than 4 1/4". This screen was cut with Bamboo cardstock.

The bow is cut with Blush cardstock and the rolled flower with Hollyhock, from the Artiste cartridge. I stamped the flower with the image from, Hello Wonderful, in coordinating ink. I added a Pearl gem to the centre after securing the flower with Liquid Glass. The sentiment is from new set, Big Hug and stamped with Pansy Purple ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Ivy Lane
Stamps: Big Hug; Hello Wonderful
Cardstock: Colonial White; Smokey Plum; Bamboo; Blush; Hollyhock
Ink: Desert Sand; Hollyhock; retired Pansy Purple
Embellishments: Pearl Gems
Tools: Artbooking & Artiste Cricut cartridges


2 comments:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!