Saturday, March 29, 2014

Flight of the Arrows

Of all the recent background stamp sets released, I would have to say "Flight of the Arrows" is my favourite. I used this set along with some other great, NEW products from Close To My Heart's Spring/Summer Idea Book.
 These cards were made for my March, Embossing & Die cutting class. We stamped coordinating ink on Whisper cardstock with this wonderful arrow stamp from, Flight of Arrows. The pattern paper is from Laughing Lola and we embossed it, then lightly rubbed Black ink over top, to highlight the quatrefoil pattern.
The sentiments are from Joyful Birthday and were stamped in Black ink, over top of the arrows again in Whisper ink. We added a strip of Pink Glitter paper and these sweet cards were done.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Flight of the Arrow; Joyful Birthday
Paper: Laughing Lola
Cardstock: Whisper; White Daisy; Black; Pink Glitter
Ink: Black; Whisper
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Quatrefoil Embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. I am drooling over that embossing folder. That is next on my list.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!