Friday, March 21, 2014

How about some fabric embossing?

I seem to be hanging on to all things, Close To My Heart Lagoon! In addition to my Lagoon, I got a little creative with our NEW Spring Skylark Textiles and Dot embossing folder.
I started with a Kraft cardstock base, just for something different. I added White Daisy cardstock, then this gorgeous patterned Lagoon paper from NEW Skylark.I cut ribbon strips of each new Skylark Textiles and adhered them to the paper. I stamped the opposite corners in Desert Sand, with an image from, Believe in  Yourself. Then I ran the entire paper, with textiles attached, through my Fuse inside our Dot embossing folder. Then I swiped Desert Sand ink over top to highlight the embossing.

I stamped the bird image in Desert sand, from Believe in Yourself. I also stamped a script image from a retired background set, in Desert Sand ink. Finally the sentiment in Black ink. This White Daisy piece was mounted on Lagoon, then Kraft cardstock. I added some gold Sparkles from the Brown & Tan Assortment on the stamped corners.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Skylark
Stamp: Believe in Yourself; retired background; Thank You
Ink: Desert Sand; Black
Cardstock: Kraft; White Daisy; Lagoon
Embellishments: Skylark Textiles; Brown & Tan Sparkle Assortment
Tools: Dot Embossing folder


1 comment:

  1. Very unique. I like how distressed and vintage this card looks. Loving Skylark!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!