Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Photography Embossing

I was tickled to see someone finally created an embossing folder depicting cameras. This folder is from Amy Tangerine.
 I started with White Daisy cardstock to emboss first. I inked the embossing folder with Black ink and embossed. I added Black striped ribbon; a Glitter button tied up with Black hemp. I stamped with sentiments from a retired stamp set in Black ink.
 For this second card, I embossed Black cardstock, then sanded to expose the cameras in our white core. I added Black & Turquoise Shimmer Trim and stamped with another retired stamp set.
This card used the inked embossing folder again. Embellishments are Black Tulle; Striped Ribbon; and Epoxy Bubbles.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black
Ink: Black
Embellishments: Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Black & Turquoise Shimmer Trim; Black Tulle; Black Glitter Button; Black Hemp
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Amy Tangerine Camera Embossing Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!