Friday, July 11, 2014

A favourite stamp set

I love flowers and one of my all time favourite stamp sets is, Card Word Puzzle. While using up some retired paper, I couldn't help myself but to ink up this rose.
I used patterned paper from retired Clementine; Buzz and Bumble and another whose name escapes me. I added some Champagne; Sunset and Cocoa cardstock and this card was a very easy one to put together. I coloured the rose with our retired alcohol markers and added a wee bit of Stardust Glitz to the centre of the flower.

It is heating up here in Victoria. I am not fond of hot weather so I am hiding out in my basement workshop. I am excitedly having a team meeting on Monday night, so I have lots of things I want to prepare to show the gals who were not able to attend our recent convention in Disneyland. I'll start posting pictures of these things towards the end of July, closer to our new Idea Book going live August 1st.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Card Word Puzzle
Paper: retired Clementine; Buzz and Bumble
Cardstock: Sunset; Cocoa; Champagne; Colonial White
Ink: Cocoa; Sorbet alcohol retired marker set
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Other: Memento ink

1 comment:

  1. It's a fave of mine, too! I still use this stamp set all the time... I need to pull out that rose again!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!