Friday, September 5, 2014

Travel Photos

I thought I would finish out the week with one more #30yearsofhappy card I made, following along with my other cards this week.
These images got me thinking about our trip to the Oregon Coast next year. We've been talking a lot about it lately, so I decided to use the camera and highway images on this card. I stamped them in Black ink, then over stamped with the circular arrow image from, Here We Go in Lagoon ink. I also stamped a chevron image, from the same set, on the top with Lagoon ink. The sentiment came from November's Stamp of the Month, It's the Little Things and is stamped with Black ink.

I used our Chevron Border Punch and backed that piece with Flaxen cardstock. I finished this card off with retired Slate Baker's Twine.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: #30yearsofhappy; Nov SOTM It's the Little Things; Here We Go
Ink: Lagoon; Black
Cardstock: Black; White Daisy; Lagoon; Flaxen
Embellishments: retired Slate Baker's Twine
Tools: Chevron Border Punch

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!