Tuesday, October 21, 2014

New Christmas

There are many new Christmas stamps in our Annual Inspirations Idea Book and I like to ink and try out new things. You know....like a crow to shiny things! So, that is what I have been doing.......this is a lovely new Hostess stamp, Sing Glory.
I stamped this spectacular angel with Crystal Blue ink and added Stardust Glitz for some sparkle. The sentiment is also from a new set, Merriest Christmas. I stamped it with Black ink and edges almost all of my pieces with Black ink, also.

I matted the stamped piece with Cranberry ink and the larger piece with Whisper cardstock. The patterns are both from Snowhaven paper.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Merriest Christmas; Sing Glory
Paper: Snowhaven
Cardstock: Whisper; Cranberry; White Daisy
Ink: Crystal Blue; Black
Embellishments: Stardust Glitter

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!