Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October has arrived.....let Fall begin with Birthday cards!

Oh beautiful Fall....I have waited too long for you to arrive! It was an unseasonably hot summer on the West Coast and I am ecstatic we are back to glorious Fall like weather!
On that note, I would like to show one of the 3 cards participants will make at my upcoming "Birthday Card" class.
I really like the diversity of patterns and colours that are included in the Confetti Wishes paper pack. I also am smitten with new stamp set, Puppy Party. I had to combine them together for this upcoming class.

I wanted to use an unexpected shape, so I chose this Christmas ornament shape, for the main mat, for my sentiment. I used Thistle and Canary cardstock throughout, along with White Daisy. I covered the sentiment with Liquid Glass, after stamping it with Thistle ink and cutting the image out. Embellishments include NEW White Epoxy Stars and Thistle Diagonal Ribbon.

The curved "CELEBRATE" is cut from the backside of another patterned paper in this kit. Stay tuned for the second and third cards in this class.
 Puppy Party B1464 Confetti Wishes X7198B

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Confetti Wishes
Stamp: Puppy Party
Cardstock: White Daisy; Thistle; Canary
Ink: Thistle
Embellishments: Liquid Glass; Thistle Diagonal Ribbon; White Epoxy Starts
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!