Friday, January 16, 2015

Playing Hopscotch

Wow....where has this past week gone.....I'm not really sure on that one. Our weather has been all over the board....one gym morning I wore my fleece; one, I wore my rain jacket; and today I didn't need a jacket at all! This is typical January weather in Victoria. It is February that is always a mystery.......will we get snow or won't we.....that is the question!

So, I'm still loving Hopscotch paper. I could wall paper a room with all of the patterns in this pack. This one is a particular favourite! I paired it with another new awesome stamp set, You're the Bomb.
This was a fairly quick and easy card.....well, the cutting our of "SO" probably took as much time as the rest of the card.......but sometimes that just has to happen. The cardstock is Glacier and I stamped with coordinating ink for the lines around "SO". The sentiment is stamped in Black ink and the "You Are" is stamped in Black ink on Flaxen cardstock. I used my journaling pen to outline the top portion, added some Turquoise Shimmer Trim, then some Epoxy Bubbles.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Hopscotch
Stamp: You're the Bomb
Ink: Black; Glacier; Black Pigment; Black Journaling Pen
Cardstock: Glacier; Flaxen; White Daisy
Embellishments: Turquoise Shimmer Trim; Clear Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!