Wednesday, January 21, 2015

There is still time.....

January's Stamp of the Month, This Moment, is still available for another 10 days. It has so many design elements in it, it really is a great set past Valentine's Day!
I used the gorgeous Heartstrings paper along with some Black Glitter paper and our Heart Embossing Folder. I used a Shin Han Marker to colour over the embossed hearts and Silver Sequins. I stamped with Ruby and Black ink. I added a wee bit of Liquid Glass to the stamped heart, then tied things up with Cranberry Baker's Twine.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Heartstrings
Stamp: This Moment, January SOTM
Ink: Ruby; Black; Shin Han Markers
Cardstock: Whisper; Black; Ruby; White Daisy
Embellishments: Black Glitter Paper; Cranberry Baker's Twine; Liquid Glass; Silver Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!