Saturday, February 7, 2015

LOVE Challenge

 Thankfully, I am not challenged with LOVE! I am sharing this card today and entering it over on the JUGS blog. It is a word week and their challenge is "create with an expression of LOVE". 
 This is a Valentine card I created for sale at my friend's coffee shop. It is 5 x 7 and started with Cranberry cardstock on a White Daisy base. The black paper is from retired, For Always paper. The border is comprised of Turquoise Shimmer Trim; a Heartstrings zip strip; Turquoise Heart Washi Tape; Black Baker's Twine; with White Daisy and Cranberry cardstock. The sentiment is also from a Heartstring's zip strip.

The heart was stamped from a retired set with Cranberry ink on White Daisy cardstock. I added some Red Glitz to the heart, also.
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Heartstrings; retired For Always
Stamp: retired
Cardstock: White Daisy; Cranberry
Ink: Cranberry
Embellishments: Turquoise Shimmer Trim; Black Baker's Twine; Turquoise Heart Washi Tape; Red Glitz Gel



3 comments:

  1. I love how the heart and strips just pop on that grey background! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love all the patterns and fun colors! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a pretty card! I like the larger size! Those arrows really caught my eye, too!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!