Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy Birthday Watercolour

It was a super rainy day today in Victoria! It was a rather extreme change from the rest of the week, but we don't call it the "Wet Coast" for nothing! I hope less rainy days will return!

Here is the 2nd card in this series of my watercolour cards.
I used all of the same supplies as the card I recently posted. For this card, I used the sentiment stamp set that came with Artfully Sent. I stamped the sentiment with Black Pigment Ink, then embossed it with clear embossing powder.

I will be posting the 3rd card in this series in the next few days. Stay tuned!

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Paper: retired Laughing Lola
Stamp: Assorted Edges; Artfully Sent; retired flower set
Cardstock: White Daisy; Flaxen; Thistle; Pixie
Ink: Hollyhock; Gypsy; Black; Flaxen; Canary & Pixie Pigment ink; Shin Han Marker
Embellishments: Flaxen Thick Twine; Clear Sparkles; Stardust Glitz
Other: Watercolour paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!