Friday, March 27, 2015

Oh So Happy

Well, I have been enjoying our Spring weather, along with some rain. My Tulips are up and should bloom in the next few days and we will be planting some vegetables in our gardens soon. Yes, my husband has started this April planting craziness in the past few years. Last year we had almost 6 foot tall pea plants and our green beans produced more than we ever dreamed of. So, this year we are going to try to boost production so we can have more stored for the fall and winter.

Now, onto a card I made for a class I recently held.
This is a 5" x 7" card using our wonderful and amazing Whimsy Paper Fundamentals. I mounted the Pixie heart cardstock on some Lagoon cardstock. I used the stamp set from the Brushed Workshop On The Go kit. I stamped on Glacier cardstock with Lagoon and Black ink. I added some Turquoise Shimmer Trim and a Scallop punched border.

I cut a rolled flower from our Turquoise Glitter Paper with Artiste. I stamped the leaf fronds with Memento ink, then coloured them in with Shin Han Alcohol Markers. I also added some Clear Sparkles to finish this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Brushed WOTG
Cardstock: Whimsy Fundamentals; Lagoon; Glacier; White Daisy; Turquoise Glitter
Ink: Lagoon; Black; Shin Han Alcohol Markers
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles; Turquoise Shimmer Trim
Tools: Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Other: Memento Black Ink

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!