Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Another Challenge

I was playing with my new watercolours the other day and decided to make a fall coloured piece. Once it had time to dry, I ran it through my Big Shot in our Dots folder. Now I had accents to add to a few cards....here is one that also fits into the Simon Says Stamp - No Designer Paper - Wednesday Challenge.
I stamped in Black ink on White Daisy cardstock, to make my own background paper with this wonderful camera image and dots from 2 of our sets in September's - Hello Life special. I used gold embossing powder for the sentiment and backed everything with NEW Pomegranate cardstock. I added Gold foil tape and some sweet Gold glitter stars from our Gold Fundamental Assortment. This is a 5 x 7 card.
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Hello Life sets
Cardstock: Pomegranate; White Daisy; Watercolour
Ink: Black; Versamark; Watercolour Paints
Embellishments: Gold Fundamental Assortment; Gold Foil Tape
Tools: Dots Embossing Folder


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Nancy!! I have this stamp set coming in the mail any day, can hardly wait :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your camera card, fab way of making a background.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!