Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Take a Picture!

Have I said how much I LOVE our new Watercolour Paints and Paper..........if you haven't noticed yet, then here is another project using them!
I got some patterned paper from NEW, La Vie En Rose and added that to a Black mat. I cut this sweet Polaroid camera shape from Artistry, in Slate cardstock and Watercolour paper. I cut the photo frame from Black cardstock and added White Daisy cardstock to stamp the sentiment from a retired set. I used my Shin Han Markers to colour in the heart and this card was finished.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: La Vie En Rose
Cardstock: White Daisy; Black; Slate; Watercolour
Ink: Black; Shin Han Alcohol Markers; Watercolour Paints


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!