Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A penguin wins my heart!

Today I want to share this sweet penguin card. I plan on making several of these to mail out to friends and family for my 2015 Holiday card. I am also entering this card at Simon Says Blog for, Work It Wednesday.
I started this card with Glacier cardstock, then added some delicate snowflake and holly patterned paper from, White Pines. I added a strip of Poppy cardstock and covered the edges with some Red Shimmer Trim.

I stamped snowflakes from the Season's Greetings set with Glacier pigment ink on the coordinating cardstock circle. I embossed the snowflakes with clear embossing powder. I stamped both the penguin and sentiment from the same set with Versamark ink. I embossed both with Gold embossing powder. The penguin I fussy cut and added to the Glacier circle. The circle was popped up on a White Daisy scalloped circle.
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Season's Greetings
Paper: White Pines
Cardstock: Glacier; Poppy; White Daisy
Ink: Glacier pigment; Versamark
Embellishments: Red Shimmer Trim; Clear & Gold Embossing Powder
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge



2 comments:

  1. Definitely a winner... you should produce a whole bunch of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog, Nancy... I love your penguin too... he's so cute embossed in gold... LOVE gold...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!