Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Snowflakes in glitter

Christmas time is glitter time. While I love glitter for the entire year, I find myself using it more this time of year, as I think it makes cards more special. These cards were so easy to make with NEW Artistry.
 I used some retired Sky cardstock to cut this snowflake cut from Artistry, then put some of our gorgeous Turquoise glitter paper behind it. I ran the White Daisy cardstock through my Big Shot with our Cascading Dot Embossing folder, then added some Lagoon cardstock for a mat.
I finished both cards by adding some Stardust Glitz to random "snowflakes", then stamped a sentiment in Lagoon ink, from Season's Greetings set.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Season's Greetings
Ink: Lagoon
Cardstock: Lagoon; White Daisy; Turquoise Glitter; retired Sky
Embellishments: retired Stardust Glitz
Other: Artistry Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!