Friday, January 29, 2016

A pocket full of Posies.......

Oh, how I love NEW Springtime Wishes stamp set and coordinating Thin Dies!
Here is another card using inspiration from the front cover of our NEW Seasonal Expressions. I started with a Slate cardstock mat on a White Daisy card base. The patterned paper is from NEW Charlotte. I stamped the posies and leaves with Black Memento ink, then coloured each of them in with my Waterbrush. The pocket is 3 sizes cut from White Daisy; Slate and Whisper cardstock. I added lines with my Black Journaling Pen and the sentiment is from, A Thousand Thanks.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Springtime Wishes w/coordinating Thin Dies; A Thousand Thanks
Paper: Charlotte
Cardstock: Whisper; Slate; White Daisy
Ink: Sorbet; Pixie; Pear; Fern; Champagne; Memento Black; Black Journaling Pen
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!