Monday, January 25, 2016

Spring Critters Set Finale

Here are the last 2 cards, in my set of 8 cards, using Spring Critters. I paired them with Penelope patterned paper.
 For this set of two, I used Pear cardstock with coordinating ink, that was embossed with our Dots folder. I coloured the fox with Saddle ink and the duck with Pixie ink, using my waterbrush. I added White & Gold Ribbon and Gold Sequins, just as I did with the previous 6 cards in this set.
All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Spring Critters with coordinating Thin Dies
Paper: Penelope
Cardstock: Canary; Pear; Pixie; White Daisy; Watercolour
Ink: Pear; Saddle; Pixie; Black Memento
Embellishments: White & Gold Ribbon; Gold Sequins
Tools: Spring Critters Thin Dies; Dots Embossing Folder; Waterbrush



1 comment:

  1. These are such darling cards! I've been trying to resist this set - but you are pulling me over!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!